BE A PART OF SOMETHING NEW
BECOME AN ORCHARD PROJECT MEMBER
We’re very proud that artists at all stages of their careers call The Orchard Project their home. It has been our goal to give innovative companies and artists a safe space to create the country's most original performance. We are grateful for leadership support from individuals and institutions in our community and would welcome you to join their ranks.
THE ORCHARD PROJECT 2019 SARATOGA SPECIAL EVENTS INCLUDE:
- THE MAGIC CRAWL: JUNE 2 (6 PM: MEMBERS ONLY)
- Intimate shows at hip Saratoga bars by top NYC magicians.
- AN EVENING WITH SAVION GLOVER: JUNE 8
- The TONY-Award-winning tap dancer, choreographer, and living legend shares a sneak peek of his new OP-supported piece.
- IN PROGRESS CABARETS: JUNE 7, 21, JULY 5 (8 PM: MEMBERS ONLY)
- Hang with the world class artists creating new work at the OP as they share songs and new work. Always fun, always outrageous.
- READINGS FESTIVAL: JUNE 22 (2 PM: MEMBERS ONLY)
- Readings of workshopped new plays by OP writers in residence.
- THE STORY PIRATES: JULY 1 (4 PM)
- The creators of the nation’s #1 podcast for kids hit the stage, in their hilarious musical comedy variety show.
- THE CREATIVE ALMANAC: JULY 2
- In 2019, The Orchard Project is launching its newest program, a series of interviews, podcasts, and events with some of the best creative minds across various industries. To celebrate the launch, the Orchard Project and famed singer-songwriter Ben Folds host an exclusive evening.
UNDERSTANDING OP MEMBERSHIP
The Orchard Project rarely sells tickets. Rather, most events are for members only. Members get access to intimate events and exclusive experiences with Orchard Project guest artists and artists-in-residence. For our 2019 Saratoga season, the following invitations are available to members:
- Donate at the $100 (Member) level and be able to attend:
- All work-in-progress events, cabarets, and readings; and
- The Magic Crawl close-up magic event on June 2
- Donate at the $200 (Friend) level and get all the above PLUS:
- Access to the Savion Glover event on June 8; and
- Access to the Creative Almanac event on July 2
- Those who donate at the $2500 (Producer) level can bring friends to the above events, plus they can attend VIP artist events after the Magic Crawl, Savion Glover, and the Creative Almanac events.
- Those who donate at the $5000 (Founders Club) level receive the ability to bring friends to the above events, plus VIP artist post events after the Magic Crawl, Savion Glover and the Creative Almanac events. Additionally, they can attend intimate Founders Club events with Orchard Project artists.
All membership donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consider playing your part at The Orchard Project with a tax-deductible gift to help sustain our mission. Every dollar truly counts! For more information, call us at any time at 646 760 6767 x 108, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.